Nepal Army Training
Nepal army training information.
Training is the elementary factor of professionalism of an army institution. Nepal Army: a world renowned military force is not an exception. All the personals of the Nepal Army have to undergo different phases of trainings from time to time. For the same purpose, Nepal Army has established several army training schools and centers in various parts of the nation.
Besides specific training institutions of various arms and services currently there are following training schools:
- Nepal Army Command and Staff College: The college is situated at Shivpuri Hills and is developed as a centre for providing Officer grade trainings
- Nepal Army Recruit Training Center: It is situated at Trishuli and trains the fresh recruits and fully prepare them as a professional soldier
- Military Academy: It is basically a centre for providing 18 months training to the officer cadets and situated at Kharipati, Bhaktapur.
- Nepal Army Jungle Warfare School: Situated at the dense forest of Amlekhgunj, the centre provides jungle warfare training to its soldiers. It was formerly designed to provide Guerrilla training for then Royal Nepalese Army during the Maoists’ civil war.
- Nepal Army High Altitude and Mountain Warfare School: It is situated at extreme high hills of Mustang and provides training based on high altitude operations of the army.
- Nepal Army Logistics School: The school is also known as “The Home of the Rangers” and is situated at Swayambhu Kathmandu.
- Birendra Peacekeeping Operation Training Center: It is a world class training centre for the national and international soldiers. Situated at Panchkhal, the school prepares limited number of soldiers for the United Nation’s peacekeeping operation in several disputed nations.
- Nepal Army Para Training School: This school is situated at Maharajgunj, Kathmandu and produces highly trained Paramilitary troops.
- Nepal Army Intelligence School, Kharipati
- Nepal Army School, Nagarkot
Apart from the above mentioned training establishments, all units from independent Companies upto Divisions provide professional trainings to their soldiers on a daily basis. The units go through a few months long training cycle every year. The trainings do vary regarding the rank of the soldier as listed below:
Nepal Army provides foreign trainings to the soldiers to maintain the international standard of the army.Collaborations are made with the military forces of friendly countries as India, China, and much more. All of these trainings are designed to enable a soldier to respond to any sort of threats mentally and physically during a course of operation.These training centers and schools have been devised to mould the bodies and minds of the trainees to have the finest tempered steel in the first place. Culminating their ability and readiness to assume leadership in critical situations by making them physically fit and mentally alert. There is a saying in Nepalese Army: As much sweat you waste on the training field, much blood is spared in the battle field!
Incoming search terms:
- aemy tering schoo maunten nepal
- nepal army para training school maharajgunj
- nepal mountain warfare course